1781 Oak Street #4
This chic updated top floor condo is located in the heart of one of the most sought after neighborhoods in SanFrancisco. Just 2 blocks from the Lower Haight and minutes from Cole Valley, GG Park, and NOPA, the unit is set-off the street in a classic 4 unit boutique building. Complete with a flexible 1 or 2 bedroom floor plan, ample closet space, renovated split bath, convenient laundry off the kitchen and shared south-facing garden, this unit has it all. Deeded motorcycle parking and private extra-large storage space along with an option to lease an additional car parking space in the garage provide flexibility depending on your needs. This pet-friendly building is located across from the verdant tree-lined Panhandle and has a 96 Walk Score: close to Whole Foods, artisan cafes, eateries, tech buses, and other transit options. HOA dues: $250/month. Not to be missed!
- Updated top-floor Condo in a boutique 4-unit building.
- Set back off the street for additional quiet & privacy.
- Flex floorplan: small 2nd BD could be an office, LR, or nursery.
- Deeded large storage room & motorcycle parking.
- Convenient semi-private shared laundry off the kitchen.
- Well maintained building w/Low HOA dues: $250/month
- Ideal Haight location w/ 96 Walk Score. Walk to everything!